29 December 2005

A's Ramblings

Another day, another... headache. The norm. Nothing really unusual. Joined some mostly atheist Yahoo! groups, but didn't realize that the messages had to be approved for newbies. Apparently they get a lot of spam. So I have to wait and hope that the conversation doesn't die before my 10 messages, give or take, are sent to the group. Damn moderators. If I were as inactive on my own group as these ones seem to be... I'd be up shit creek. *sigh*

Anyway, that's about it. Joel leaves on the 3rd, pretty much. They don't actually leave to sea until the 5th, but the 3rd is his duty day, and then the next day they start up (which means he has to stay). That sucks ass. Hopefully, though, he'll get to come home in the morning, which would be nice.

Yay! More rambling! Perhaps one of these days I'll actually bother to write down some other thoughts. And... *gasp* maybe I'll even give out my blog address to someone other than myself. *laugh*

Stranger things have happened...

-A-

No comments: