29 December 2005

Uh... yeah.

Well, not like I have anything of import to say at this very moment. Never blogged before. To be honest I just wanted to post a reply, and this was a requirement, so... here I am.

Maybe I'll get around to posting eventually. Probably not, though. Guess we'll see (or I will, anyhow) if I can find the time to do it. I'm sure if I do it will mostly be ramblings, and probably offensive to religious people who might possibly venture my way. Ah, well. Can't please everyone all of the time, right?

I'll just leave a few quotes for now. Quotes that really strike into the heart of how I've been feeling of late.


"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand
why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"I'm a polyatheist - there are many gods I don't believe in."
-Dan Fouts

"It is an interesting and demonstrable fact, that all children are atheists and
were religion not inculcated into their minds, they would remain so."
-Ernestine Rose

"A thorough reading and understanding of the Bible is the surest path to atheism."
-Donald Morgan

"The Old Testament is responsible for more atheism, agnosticism, disbelief-call
it what you will-than any book ever written; it has emptied more churches than all
the counterattractions of cinema, motor bicycle and golf course."
-A.A. Milne



And with that, I'll leave you to yourselves (-self).
-A-

No comments: